Sunday, April 25, 2010

And then life happened...



Um… hello March and April, it’s Meghan. Where did you go?


The president of my organization always closes every all-staff meeting with the “life happens” announcements - people moving on, pregnancies, vacations, etc. Unfortunately, March and April were “life happens” months for Joey and I.


Between two major events at work (a 600 person lunch and 250 person political forum – both very successful!), Joe’s increasing responsibilities at work, and lots of weekend travel, our wedding planning came to a screeeeeeching halt sometime around the end of February. I started feeling like this girl whenever I thought about how badly I was neglecting my bride duties!





Fortunately, we have the basics of our wedding in pretty decent order so I don’t have too much cause for stress. I will be updating this site more frequently in the next couple of weeks (fingers crossed) with travel and accommodations information because I know that inquiring minds are very interested. I will also recap some really FUN things that have happened like a vendor walk-through at Sand Rock and plans for a girl’s weekend in Vegas!


Thank you so much to everyone for their patience and good humor during this incredibly busy time in our lives. Work has slowed a midge for me so hopefully I can start updating this blog (which has become pretty pathetic, I know) with more details soon!