Friday, June 11, 2010

Blog = Failure (and accommodations!)

Ok, so there is just no denying it at this point. I am officially the world’s worst bridal blogger. These days I don’t have time to even read bridal blogs much less write one myself. Oh well, it seemed like a good idea at the time. I told my mother of my complete failure and she gently responded, “Don’t worry, dear, it is just there waiting for you when you’re ready.” Thank goodness for moms sometimes!

All that having been said, I owe you information! Many of you have been inquiring about accommodations and we do have rooms blocked at two locations:

The Seacliff Inn Best Western: http://www.seacliffinn.com/

The Seascape Hotel: http://www.seascaperesort.com/

Now I heard an ugly rumor that someone tried to call to book a room and the hotel said they didn’t know anything about it. Grrreeeat. We’ll be addressing this immediately and will let you know if there are any issues.

Also, there is another thing that I owe you which are photos from VEGAS! I had the most amazing trip with a few girlfriends in May but the problem is, I don’t own a camera! So there is a certain someone who owes me some certain photos and I won’t mention her by name but she knows who she is. ☺ Thanks again to my cohorts.